PRO/E Tutorial

Hi

I am new to PRO/E and would like to find some tutorials on creating some basic parts, creating drawings and assemblies. Does anyone know of any? I am using PRO/E 2001 student edition.

Thanks in advance! Steve

Reply to
SB

Steve

try this site out

Hope this helps

-Peter

Reply to
Just Me

Try these as well. Not complete, but free :-)

Stu-

If your email can handle 6 mbs I could email you a 192 page manual called Getting Started with ProE 2001 and it's parts.

LMK

Brian

Reply to
Solids

You can also download the getting Started guide from the PTC web site.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

I had 4CD of tutorial and information, from starting to advance surface modelling of tutorial. If you would like to had some . Write to me .

Reply to
Chris Blade

I was thinning my bookshelf and I have the following tutorials available for about the cost of shipping. I no longer use Pro/E since I've switched companies. These are the books I used to teach Pro/E and I will attest to their quality as tutorials.

Pro/E Fundamentals 2000i² Pro/E 2001 Update Guide (covers differences b/t 2000i² and 2001) Pro/E Sheetmetal Pro/E Advanced

You will not get a better deal. Feel free to email me: g e e s a m a n AT newsguy.com

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Oh, and I have Ladouceur's surface book and the Townsend/Schmidt/Townsend books which I will sell at the going used rate.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman