AutoCAD 3D Tutorial

Hi
I have been asked to teach a basic AutoCAD 2002 3D workshop for the
skills center at my work. I have not worked with 3D for awhile and
would like to find some Web sites or good tutorials on the basics of
using 3D in AutoCAD.
Thanks!
Steve
Reply to
SB
Check out my AutoCAD Links Page for Tutorials
TheCADGuy has some 3D stuff
Alan
Reply to
Cadalot
I taught myself 3D in ACAD14 from the "Inside AutoCAD 14" book. The chapter on 3D is a very good, step-by-step approach to drawing in 3D. Now that I have the basics I can do anything that I need to in 3D. I do not use the more sophisticated tools but i have what I need from that book and some practice.
garth.
Reply to
G. Willis
should have a few autocad tutorials. i think they're under a section called "tutacad" or something like that.
SB wrote:
Reply to
Hummers