AutoCAD 2002 Certification Assessment Exam

Hi

I would like to find out some information on AutoCAD 2002 Certification Assessment Exams. What certification exams are available and by what organizations? WEB sites for AutoCAD 2002 Certification? Study Guides/books for AutoCAD 2002 Certification?

Thanks for your help! SB

Reply to
SB

So would I? but I've found it best just to use it

-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================

Reply to
Macleod