AutoCAD 2002 Certification Assessment Exam

Hi
I would like to find out some information on AutoCAD 2002 Certification Assessment Exams. What certification exams are available
and by what organizations? WEB sites for AutoCAD 2002 Certification? Study Guides/books for AutoCAD 2002 Certification?
Thanks for your help! SB
: Hi : : I would like to find out some information on AutoCAD 2002 : Certification Assessment Exams. What certification exams are available : and by what organizations? WEB sites for AutoCAD 2002 Certification? : Study Guides/books for AutoCAD 2002 Certification? : : Thanks for your help! : SB
So would I? but I've found it best just to use it
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ===============================