AutoCAD Electrical References

Hi,

I've seen many courses and seminars for AutoCAD Electrical but very little in terms of web tutorials or books (does AutoDesk stop people from publishing such things?).

If anyone knows of such a site or book, please let me in! I'm planning

on buying this:

in a few days if I don't find anything else. If anyone has purchased it let me know what you though of it.

Thanks,

David.

Reply to
davidd31415