AutoCAD Electrical References

Hi,
I've seen many courses and seminars for AutoCAD Electrical but very little in terms of web tutorials or books (does AutoDesk stop people
from publishing such things?).
If anyone knows of such a site or book, please let me in! I'm planning on buying this: http://estore.autodesk.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?SP 023&PN=1&V1t6025&xid515&CID4779&DSP=&CUR0&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID4779 in a few days if I don't find anything else. If anyone has purchased it let me know what you though of it.
Thanks,
David.