Autocad

hello does anyone know how to change Autocad 2002, so that it doesn't remember in the "historic" menu) when you change the view. I mean, i don't want to do UNDO 10000 times to erase the last action just because i zoomed to much in beetween. thank you for your answers. guillaume

Reply to
Guillaume Colboc

B. W. Salt.

Ah! You are right. I misunderstood the comment. It is annoying, I agree.

Perhaps what is needed is for AutoCAD to have a 'History' dialogue box, like the system used > Read a little closer. What he was saying (and I agree) is that zoom > should

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

a command reactor maybe that sets (command "undo" "mark") hmm... would be nice, huh :-)

Reply to
aa

The problem with that approach(History List) could be that the time saving w/CAD is incremental. PhotoShop(and the like) "needs" to be able to "back down"(History) wholesale.

Reply to
RonB

just use 'previous view' button cheers m

Reply to
mart

Reply to
mart