Copy & Paste from Autocad 2007 with SW 2006

Does it work, I can't get it to work, it works with 2006.
Reply to
Joe Sloppy
I remember that in the past copy and paste operations from AutoCAD sometimes required you to rotate the model a little off the front view to paste. Sometimes you might have to start a new sketch first. I don't have AutoCAD 2007 but copy and paste from AutoCAD 2002 to SolidWorks 2007 does work.
Joe Sl> Does it work, I can't get it to work, it works with 2006.
Reply to
CS