SW Hotkeys file

As the "official" keeper of the Hotkey list, I have updated the SW hotkeys file that lists all the hotkeys that are set in SW by default, and all that
we have set as our "standard" set here. The 4 additions were based on the SP0 download of SW2007, and therefore may possibly change with the CD (DVD?) release, but probably not.
You can find the file at http://www.kcswug.com/documents/SolidWorksHotKeys.xls
As always, let me know if you find discrepancies.
WT