Hotkeys

I have updated the list for all the hotkeys assigned in SW to include the

2004 changes - those are highlighted in yellow in the spreadsheet.

What I found:

  1. Added d for "Make a drawing from part". This will have to be deleted to use that hotkey for "View Dependencies" in the tree.

  1. Added a for "Make a new Assy from a part or assy.

  2. Added 8 for "View Normal to."

  1. Added C for "Expand/Collapse Tree" but I couldn't get it to do anything out of the box. Personally, I'm not too concerned about it as I use "C" as a hotkey for "Sketch a circle" - I do that a lot. ( I did try it with my .CUS file disabled.) :-)

  2. Added 3 more commands to h to bring it up to a total of 21 commands assigned to that combination. Never have figured that one out and no answer from SW. Hmmm.

Email me if you want a copy of the list. I also will include the one that lists all the num keyboard macros written by Lee Bell that I use all the time. If you haven't tried them, you should - they are a very handy way to view parts/assy's and zoom to specific spots in a drawing.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany