04 sp1.0 - can't assign hotkey

Here's a wierd one: I just installed SP1.0, and the hotkey (ctrl-F) for one of my most used macros has stopped working. I deleted the hotkey
assignment, but when I tried to reassign it, SW tells me that ctrl-F is already used (but doesn't tell me where). I searched through all the possible hotkey assignments (manually of course. Argh!), but there is no other ctrl-F hotkey. I can assign it to another hotkey, but I don't want to re-train myself if I don't have to.
Any theories as to what might cause this, and how to fix it?
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

one

Wow. That is really messed up. I never got it to let me assign much of anything to the button.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

one
Someone please look for this in SP0 to see if it was an issue then, and maybe just a change in SP1.0..
WT

one
Mine has also quit functioning since putting SP1 on. It did work with SP0
Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Nice to know I'm not alone. Time to pester the VAR.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

Those 2 specifically are F - Zoom to Fit, and D - Measure (Determine)(would have used M, but it's used for Mate). That's usually the case - Alt & Ctrl key combinations are less likely to be used already.
WT

one
I ran out of hotkeys almost immediately. I came from ACAD and MDT, and I still miss the command aliases. One or two keys and smack the space bar was all it ever took. I don't care for all the ctrl-alt-shift-etc. contortionism of windows-style hotkeys. Just my opinion.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

Have you guys used the 2D emulator add in. It basicly mimmics the AutoCrud command prompt. I don't know what you can do as far as custom definitions but line and such work.
Corey

was
I took a look at it when I first picked up SW99. I discarded it as useless. I seem to recall that there was no support for aliases (had to type entire command name), and a very limited set of available commands. That was my last stop before giving up and learning to work with SW the way it actually exists. I get along all right with hotkeys, I just don't think they're optimal from a UI perspective. Especially if you can type as well as any 8- 10 hour /day PC user should. Come to think of it, Acad is the main reason I type aswel asI do.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

useless.
actually
8-
That reminds me of a friend I had back around the Acad R11-12 days who would sometimes type "dir" to zoom and "z e" to get a directory listing.
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer