Cant find hotkey assignment

I normally have Ctrl+F set for Isometric view, but now it doesn't work after upgrading to SW2004 SP1.0.

Whenever I try to assign it (Tools-Customize-Keyboard-Others-Isometric), I get the message that it has already been assigned. However, I have gone through EVERY command in the available list and Ctrl+F is nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions short of completely re-doing my hotkey commands?

Reply to
Steve Fye

Ctrl+F doesn't work at the moment, but we don't know why not. We have just had this discussion, so rather than restating it all again, go back to 04 sp1.0 - can't assign hotkey, SW2004 hotkeys, and a little bit at Hotkeys.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I figure 's at least possible that SolidWorks is now locking that key combination out in deference to Micro$oft, which has used it for many years in its Windoze products for the Search function. I don't believe you can assign Ctrl-V or Ctrl-C either. As always, I could be wrong . . .

'Sporky'

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

That was my first guess also, but why did it just suddenly appear? Never mind, dumb question.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Just got the word on this F issue. SPR#197412. Hopefully it will be easy to fix, but it's also nice to see that the existing system does, in fact, work in some cases. At least it's now documented.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany