scroll mouse and autocad 2000

Hello all,
we recently bought a second logitech optical wheel mouse, works great with autocad 2002.....
but autocad 2000 reacts kind of strange.....
when i scroll the mouse i usually zoom + and -
and when i push the wheelbutton usually you can pan a drawing..... it pan's, but to the oposit direction as usuall and not as fluently (glibly??) i used.
Does anyone have any options to change???
Greetings Sander
ps. sorry for my bad english?? but I can read dutch:-)
Have you checked the variable MBUTTONPAN ? It should be 1.
Also check the mouse config. in windows, it's fussy.
cheers

pan's,
used.
go to control panel mouse settings and make sure your middle mouse button is set to "middle button" you can also try to update your mouse driver I think this issue has been resolved.