problems with my mouse

Hi,
i worked with autocad for over ten years now. I recently switched to Autocad2004, but now there's a problem with my mouse.
I've got a new Logitech IFeel mouse and now in autocad it doesn't work like i'm used to. Before i could pan and zoom with the third button, pushing it would pan while scrolling it zooms in and out. Now pushing it is still panning but scrolling isn't zooming anymore. If i scroll the weel the drawing scrolles up or down.
Does anybody knows the solution for this?
Tnx John

mouse.
like
Go to tools/options/display and remove check for 'display scroll bars in drawing window'
Marius
open "mouse" under the configurationscreen and let the fix "wheel" wizard do it's own thing.
Franky

I was going to post with exactly the same query; I start off in a drawing and the wheel zooms, but later it starts scrolling the drawing. I find this very annoying as I find the mouse/zoom very useful. I think at times (but not 100% sure) it goes back to zooming after scrolling.
Anyway, let me add my thanks to the posters, next time it starts scrolling I'll know what to do.
RT

pan
If
TNX for all the replies, only the first is not the solution i was looking for..... The second one i did already, no results...
Do you also have a logitech mouse RT ? I think the problem is with Logitech. I switched from Microsoft mouse to Logitech.
Tnx John

my
work
in
You might want to check out the mbuttonpan variable within acad.

would
anymore.
bars