Scroll wheel function

According to AutoCad manuals the scroll wheel should be operating as
zoom control, but mine works as it does in other programs, the screen
is scrolling up and down. How do I set this function?
Reply to
info
a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
About 70% of wireless mice has Autocad scroll problem. Any wired mice (I met) are OK...
Reply to
hpspt
I have Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. I checked my settings in the Logitech command and my middle button is set for "other" rather than scroll. It still scrolls in word processing and spreadsheet programs but zooms in AutoCad. Also in AC I have the "mbuttonpan" set at "0" so I get the OSnap menu when I click the scroll wheel. Hope this helps.
snipped-for-privacy@cadservice.se wrote:
Reply to
Janice G
With Autocad 2002 and earlier this happens under windows 98.
Reply to
speedy
You could try deleting your mouse driver. It worked for me when I had the same problem with my mouse - although it meant I had to forego some of my mouse's other functions, things I was never going to use anyway.
Warning: Before attempting this step, make sure know where your reinstallation software is - just in case, and try to gain some competency at navigating your way round your computer without using the mouse!
Reply to
strawberry
snipped-for-privacy@cadservice.se wrote in news:1164286410.931617.157660 @h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
If you're using Win98 (and possibly later,) try holding down the control key as you roll the scroll wheel
HTH
Rick
Reply to
ng_lurker