AutoCAD 2000 and scroll

how to set the scroll wheel on the mouse in autocad 2000 to zoom in/out faster because it is is very slow (needs to be turned many times to get some
proper zoom). thanks.
P.S. in AutoCAD LT 98 and AutoCAD 14 the scroll works perfectly.
Try ZOOMFACTOR
Conny

some
please explain.

i did it. thanks.

practical joke... set ZOOMFACTOR to 3 for slow, or 100 for fast and watch people freak out...
Geronimo wrote:

Conny,
Thanks for the great answer. I have AutoCAD 2000, and was wondering how to fix the speed.
However, I never thought to ask.
Matthew
Works in Intellicad too. I always thought its zoom was slow.