AutoCAD 2000 and scroll

how to set the scroll wheel on the mouse in autocad 2000 to zoom in/out faster because it is is very slow (needs to be turned many times to get some proper zoom). thanks.

P.S. in AutoCAD LT 98 and AutoCAD 14 the scroll works perfectly.

Reply to
Geronimo

Try ZOOMFACTOR

Conny

"Geronimo" skrev i meddelandet news:c50eu2$fv2$ snipped-for-privacy@fegnews.vip.hr...

Reply to
Conny Klasson

please explain.

Reply to
Geronimo

i did it. thanks.

Reply to
Geronimo

Conny,

Thanks for the great answer. I have AutoCAD 2000, and was wondering how to fix the speed.

However, I never thought to ask.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

Works in Intellicad too. I always thought its zoom was slow.

Reply to
CW