USING THE SCROLL BUTTION

I WAS ABLE TO USE THE SCROLL BUTTON TO GET A LISTING
OF END POINT, MID POINT, INTERSECTION, PERPENDICULAR,
NODE, NEAREST, ETC. NOW IT JUST PANS. HOW CAN I GET
THAT FUNCTION BACK WITH 2004 AND 2009?
THANKS FOR THE HELP
Reply to
Jack Goldstein
The function of the mouse buttons is primarily controlled by the mouse driver. Did you change your mouse? Sometimes the mouse driver settings will change due to a change made by another program. Look for the settings control for your mouse and set the middle button to a setting that gives you the behaviour you are looking for. The setting for Pan and Zoom is usually to set the middle button to Autoscroll. I'm not sure which setting gives you a pop up menu.
Daryl
Reply to
sakoguy
My mouse settings: In my mouse software I assign the middle button or scroll wheel to "middle button". Then in Autocad at the command prompt type in: "mbuttonpan" choose "0" (zero). These two settings allow my scroll wheel to zoom in and out and the "click" of the scroll wheel to bring up the Osnap menu. Janice
Jack Goldste> I WAS ABLE TO USE THE SCROLL BUTTON TO GET A LISTING
Reply to
Janice G