2005 Scroll Wheel Zoom

I am having an issue with the scroll wheel zoom in 2005 SP1.1.

It seems that when I use the scroll wheel I am only able to zom in so far and then it stops and becomes a right to left pan tool.

I can zoom with the toolbar tools in as far as I want but it seems like at a certain point I can't go further in with the scroll wheel. I don't remember this being the case with 2004.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
podmore

If your driver for your mouse has this setting like mine has you can disable the wheel support for specific programs. I have disabled it in SWx and a few other programs where having the scroll is more of a pain than it is worth. Hope that this helps.

Questions are great, the more the better. Sometimes the answer is not what you were expecting.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
iQ