Scroll Wheel Zoom?

Gi'day Group I've just upgraded to Solidworks 2007 and noticed that when zooming in/out with the scroll wheel. It does not follow
the pointer/curser. Is there a switch i have to toggle to make it zoom in/out at the mouse pointer? Thanks in advance Frank
view, modify, zoom about screen center
Daisy

Thanks But flipping the switch has no effect :-(
FlowerPot wrote:

FrankW ha escrito:

I'm not very sure, but Do you use a Logitech mouse? If your answer is yes, try to disable SetPoint (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
Josemi