Thicker line weights with sp4.0?

Hello,
I've noticed that the lineweights are heavier since upgrading to
sp4.0. I do my drawings in Shaded with Visible Edges, printed as High
Quality. I haven't checked the other display types, but it sure makes
the drawings look tacky. It seems like it's only doing this on our
large format plotter, but it didn't do it before. Also, I checked the
line weights, and they haven't changed.
Anyone else seen this or have suggestions?
Thanks,
Craig
FDI, Inc.
Reply to