looking for SP4.0

I'm looking for SP4.0 any word on when it might be out?

Reply to
JF

I'm running the ev (couldn't stand the missing drawing views)

PDMWorks is causing me a bit of grief at the moment, uploading 54mb assembly to solidworks as I write this. It was CTD and having problems checking in drawings

hopefully all will be fixed.

There seems to be a hell of lot of SPRs getting fixed in this, might be worth waiting for SP4.1 !!!!!!!!

Regards John Layne

Reply to
John Layne

well a lot of SPR officially listed as fixed this time in the lookup... but still not 2 I am waiting on...one last chance with sp5 :o{

Reply to
neil