2003 SP4.0 Crop View

Seems that I cannot crop a view in SP4.0. I can in 2003 sp 2.1. Could someone please check real quick for me before I call tech support?

Thanks

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

works here xp sp1, sw '03 sp4

Reply to
kenneth b

Opps, sorry Win 2K SP3

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

View shaded?

Reply to
Scott Proctor

It's working here. 2003, sp4 ; Win 2000-pro, sp2.

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Thanks to all who replied. I cannot crop a view with a new document. If I open an old drawing and do the old bait & switch I can do a cropped view. Very strange as I can crop views with a new file on other people's machines. I did have service pack 4 installed for Win 2k but did an uninstall. I guess it might be time to rebuilt the OS from scratch. IT guy is gonna love me after this, probably take away my admin rights...........

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

Are you using a common new drawing template? If not, you might try copying one from a known working computer.

You could also try backing up your SW user option and then doing a "Reset All"

Reply to
Scott Proctor

Yes we use common templates. I did a new install of SW2003 sp3.0, same problem, updated to swsp 4.0, same problem. Updated Win2k to 4.0, same problem. Tried software open GL switch, same problem.

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

Did you do a clean install?

Reply to
Scott

Make sure your views DO NOT have "Fast HLR/HLV Edges" enabled. This may be set as a default in your options.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson