large toolbox items

I am having problems with my toolbox items getting too large due to multiple configurations. One trick I was told to do was save the toolbox item as a miscellaneous filename and then saveas back to the original name. This takes the file size from 10 megs to 500k...until I insert the toolbox item a few more time in an assembly. After inserting 2 screws I noticed it was back up to 7 megs again. Anything else I can do??

Dave Putt

Reply to
David Putt