Toolbox

Good day,

I click on my toolbox and I get a message that tells me it is not installed. I'm using SW2007 sp5.0, I had a issue with the software and my VAR had me uninstall and then re-install. Ever since the re-install, my toolbox has not been working correct. I want to call my VAR but they really don't know what there talking about. They are more of a sales person than technical people. If I do have to re-install the toolbox, what disc is it on. I went to system options and there is a path to the toolbox, but when I try to use it, I get the above error.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Chico

"Chico" wrote

Did you only install SWX Classic? i.e the basic version which does not include Toolbox?

John H

Reply to
John H

Reply to