Toolbox error with 2003 SP5.0

I noticed that SP5.0 came out, so i went and updated solidworks, though it did give me an error, saying some components were missing.. but the log file was so long i couldn't figure out what was missing, but it let me run solidworks anyway, so i didn't think anything of it. I then updated the toolbox with the appropriate file from the SP5.0 download page, but now when i go to add a part to an assembly, it tells me "cannot open [...] Future version"

Any clues? i'm about to call my VAR anyway, but it's the end of the day and if anyone had a quick fix i wont bother calling.. being on hold sucks :P

Thanks,

André Richard

Reply to
Andr? Richard

Do you have 2004 installed. I noticed that if you install 2004 and miss a setting you will end up with unusable toolbox for 2003. I don't know how to get it back.

Reply to
Corey Scheich