SPs For 2001+

I noticed on the download site that you can't download SPs for 2001+ are they just unavailable now or what

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I think they only keep the last SP of the previous release, so they will have SW2003, SP 5.0 until SW2004+ or SW2005 comes out.

Our VAR seems to keep old SPs around so that they can work on the same SW as some of us who are "behind the times". Maybe yours does as well.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger