Creating Drawings of Toolbox items

We are currently rolling out Solidworks. Our legacy files have drawings for all the fasteners that we use. Does anyone here have any experience with creating drawings of toolbox items and checking in the drawings into PDMWorks? Does anyone know where I can get some detailed information on how the toolbox work from an administration view point? I not sure if this is possible. Personally, I would like to change our process.

Thanks Tony

Reply to
tony