Printing OLE objects

Hi all,

We are in the process of upgrading from SW 2004 to 2006. Our non-Solidworks users have access to view and print our native Solidworks documents directly from their PC. One of the steps in preparation for the migration was to install eDrawings 2006 on non-Solidworks users PC so when we saved files to the 2006 format, users will have the software to view and print.

We've run into a little snag. Printing to small format HP and other printers is fine, no issues. But when printing to our wide format Xerox plotters, the OLE objects do not print. The clients are printing SW 2004 drawings using eDrawings 2006. I tested a couple of machines and updated the drivers, but no change. The only thing I haven't changed is the firmware for the plotters.

Suggestions and thoughts welcomed.

Tony

Reply to
Tony