Printing and Dimension Editing in SW

I use Solidworks 2004, SP01 in Windows 2000 OS. I scanned my computer for virus and cleaned the registry files before installing SW2004 from the original CDs. BUT I got the following problems.

1- I open up a model sketch or a drawing. The moment I try to enter or edit a dimension, I get "Solidworks has terminated due to unhandled error" and SW closes. 2- When I try to print from a drawing or a model, I get no print and no error message. I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you! Tesfaye G.
Reply to
Tesfaye

Was your anti-virus turned off when you did the install? Could be the issue - if so, you might try repairing the installation.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks for the reply. I turned off the anti-virus and reinstalled it. It did not help at all.

Reply to
Tesfaye

Next thing to try would be to turn on software OpenGL - see if that makes any difference. Tools/Options/Performance Remember that you have to change it with no documents open.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany