Editing the feature control frame of a hole in a Wildfire drawing

Gurus:
Is it possible to edit the feature control frame of a hole in a
Wildfire drawing?
Every time I try to click-right-click properties
I only get the info on the hole dimension itself.
The only way I've found to edit this frame is to go into the model
and do edit > feature operations > gtol
Is there an easier way?
Thanks
Mike
Reply to
Mike
The problem isn't editing the feature control frame, the problem is selecting it. Two ways: * Set the selection filter to gtol and pick it. * Hover the cursor over the fcf, RMB 'Pick from list' and pick the gtol from there.
Once selected, it should be no problem doing RMB 'Properties' and getting the fcf input screen.
Reply to
David Janes
Mike, I know that in WF2 the gtols show up in the model tree the selfs and can be changed from there. Try showing Annotations in you model tree. Then find the gtol by doing a switch symbol to get th gtols id and then that will tell you which one to modifiy on th model tree. Find it and the right hand mouse button and choos properties
Hope this helps, Glenn |B
Reply to
GWDavis28
Guess I haven't done any geometric tolerancing in WF2 before. It's nice that this kind of stuff is showingup in the model tree. And I'll have to get more into annotation features as time goes on. They look to be pretty powerful for capturing design intent. But I noticed, when I opened a drawing from previous version of Pro/e, that those fcfs don't show up in the model tree. Only the ones created with WF2. So you have to select them one of the "old" ways.
Reply to
David Janes
Guess I haven't done any geometric tolerancing in WF2 before. It' nice that this
ones created with
David, yah for older pre-WF models the gtol and certain annotatio
information doesn't show up in the model tree. Hey at least PTC i getting a clue, they still have a long way to go, but they are heade in the right direction
Later, Glenn |B
Reply to
GWDavis28

Site Timeline