Hide the name of the dimension (RD1...) in a drawing

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to remove the name of the
dimension (something like RD1...) in a drawing sheet. I'm using SW2005
SP2. Thanks.
Reply to
pablo_vasquez
This is an option. Look in Tools/Options/System Options/General. There will be a checkbox labeled Show Dimension Names. Uncheck it. The other thing to look for is text entered into the dimension textbox in the dimension property manager.
Reply to
TOP
Thanks,
I looked pretty much everywhere else except in the general options, thanks again for your time.