.tst file and a mapkey....WF

If someone could run the (Verify Instance) in the family table editor ...doesn't have to me more than a few inst. and e me a copy of the .tst file it creates .. will be in the current work dir.. that is if WF still creates one

Also if you record mapkey that is used to replace a generic model with one of the instances in drawing mode and sent me that one mapkey also...... you can pick any instance.... I really would appreciate it

also let me know what vers. WF you're using... I need to compare this to r2001

Thanks

Reply to
cad/cam/guy

Sent you a couple of WF2 examples.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

great !!! Now I am going to probably have a couple of questions to ask as soon as I look them over a little better :-)

Reply to
cad/cam/guy