Wildfire 2 slow in assembly mode with family tables

Is there any way to speed up Wildfire in assembly mode when using family tables? Wildfire runs OK it I only have the generic instance open, but it I have more than one of the family instances open an make any changes such as hiding hardware then Wildfire slows to a crawl. It is even worse if I actually make any models changes and then regen. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I don't recall having this problem in Pro/E 2001.

Thanks, Thomas

Reply to
Brooke