Layers and family table (continued...)

: I've been trying to solve this problem for a last couple of days, obviously : without much of a success... : When I "unblank" layer in one of the family table instances - the same
layer : is also unblanked in all other instances thus providing a crowd of datums in : the assembly. Is there a way to somehow put layers in the family table so I : could individually blank them only for some of the instances? I can't find : such an option in the family table dialog box...
Turn off 'Propogate Status' in the 'Settings' tab of the Layers panel. Save your instance, which, in reality, saves only the generic. The next time you see your particular instance, it should have the layer on without the same layer in each instance used being turned on.
-- David Janes
David, it seems that "Propagate Status" technique doesn't work for me. I saved the instance with propagate status turned off but layer is still visible in all of the instances... If this can help, I'm running Pro\E Wildfire. Anyway, thanks for trying.
Predrag
[...]
Possibly I forgot to mention to do 'Edit>Save Status'. This makes a difference in a lot of layer stuff.
David Janes