Electronics Engineer

Hey everybody,

I'd just like a little friendly advice on what companies in the Dallas Metroplex need or are hiring electronics engineers. My husband who is an Elec. engineer is looking for a job in the Metroplex but we live in a foreign country and I am looking for advice on how my husband could find a job before we move there. I'm an American citizen and we wish to move back to Texas. Does anybody know of any company that hires Elect engineers? Names of companies that are in the electronics industry? Even if you don't know who is hiring now or who needs an electronics engineer, if you know of a company that is known to be in that industry or related, I'd appreciate the help.At the moment my husband works for a company that makes hospital equipment.Also any company that is willing to accept a person that has yet to have his papers? Since he is married to me, that is a matter of me petitioning for him and in three months we could have his green card. Anyway, if anybody could give us even a small clue, I'd most definately appreciate the help. Thanks.

Julie

Reply to
aiko

yeah, right. I see you haven't had any dealings with the INS yet. Plus I believe they changed all that immediate-family stuff several years ago. You are in for a small surprise.

Reply to
hamei

Reply to
aiko

INS (Immigration & Naturalization services) is now called USCIS (United states citizenship & immigration services). As such there arent any big surprises. One thing that you will experience is the delays with getting the necessary papers (Filing GC petition, EAD cards, SSN etc).

I do not think your husband can start working without papers. As a minimum he will need a SSN & EAD card.

Online job sites is probably your best bet.

Tim

Reply to
tim