Need; HVAC Principal Electronics Engineer

Principal Engineer - Electronics Madison, WI

Since 1938, this Corporation has been leading the HVAC industry with a variety of residential indoor air comfort products, all marketed under the __________ brand. We take great pride in our products, and are committed to the health, efficiency, protection, and preservation of both homes and businesses. We now seek an experienced engineer to develop products that will help increase both our market share and the comfort levels of our customers.

In this critical role, you'll be responsible for new product development, from concept to production, incorporating your knowledge of 8/16 bit microcontrollers, digital/analog circuitry, serial data communication, user interfaces, and electronic CAD design. You'll also be charged with developing cost effective, innovative design solutions; preparing operational and performance specifications; and implementing testing programs. Additional responsibilities include working with vendors to determine costs, establishing design requirements using VOC and QFD methods, developing quality plans, and managing design teams.

To qualify for this position, you must have: =B7 Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering =B7 Minimum of 8 years' experience in product design =B7 Minimum of 7 years' experience developing embedded controller electronics =B7 Understanding of circuits, PCBs, hardware architecture, EMC validation, and firmware design using C and assembly language =B7 Proficiency in MS Office, serial communications (RS485 and Ethernet), and high volume electronic assemblies (appliances and HVAC) =B7 Superior analytical, communication, leadership, and organizational skills =B7 Six Sigma and Black Belt certification desirable

If you're looking to join a winning team that values its members, strives to be the best, and offers competitive compensation and benefits, consider joining our team.

Refer to: principal

Contact: snipped-for-privacy@theocrecruiters.com Lynda Nardin

714 970 1113 x200
Reply to