Need: HVAC Principal Refrigeration Engineer

Principal Engineer - Refrigeration Madison, WI

Since 1938, this corporation has been leading the HVAC industry with a variety of residential indoor air comfort products, all marketed under the ___________ brand. We take great pride in our products, and are committed to the health, efficiency, protection, and preservation of both homes and businesses. We now seek an experienced engineer to design small, closed loop refrigeration products that will help increase both our market share and the comfort levels of our customers.

In this critical role, you'll be responsible for the development of new dehumidification products, from concept to production, incorporating your knowledge of closed loop refrigeration systems. You'll also be charged with developing cost effective, innovative design and assembly solutions; preparing physical, operational, and performance specifications; and implementing testing programs. Additional responsibilities include working with vendors to develop estimates, establishing design requirements using VOC and QFD methods, developing quality plans, and managing cross-functional design teams.

To qualify for this position, you must have: =B7 Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering =B7 Minimum of 8 years' experience designing small, closed loop refrigeration systems =B7 Understanding of plastic and metal part and product design =B7 Knowledge of manufacturing processes/equipment. =B7 Design experience incorporating motors, fans, and blowers. =B7 Proficiency in MS Office, 3D modeling software (SolidWorks), and analysis tools (CFD and FEA) =B7 Superior analytical, communication, leadership, and organizational skills =B7 Six Sigma and Black Belt certification desirable

If you're looking to join a winning team that values its members, strives to be the best, and offers competitive compensation and benefits, consider joining our team.

Refer to: Principal

Contact: snipped-for-privacy@theocrecruiters.com Lynda Nardin

714 970 1113 x200
Reply to