Open position : Junior software engineer

Junior software engineer

We offer, for young motivated engineers with experience in numerical simulation software development (finite element method, finite volume method, ...), a challenging experience in a newly created start-up company, active in leading-edge technologies at an international level.

We are a recently created spin-off company from the University of Louvain, Belgium, dealing with the development of software for numerical simulation, applied to crystal growth processes (semiconductor crystals are mainly used for chips manufacturing, wider electronics, opto-electronics and communication industries). Our high-tech software product, FEMAG, is used by the leading crystal growth companies in the world, mainly based in Japan.

Your function will be to develop a new framework able to simulate different physical phenomena (Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Magnetic Fields, ...) for different industrial applications related to material forming processes. For more detail and application procedure, please visit our website

Nathalie Van den Bogaert