SDX Modeling, Simulation and Numerical Computing Environment for science and engineering has been released. Major features include:
- A unified simulation environment for modeling virtually any type of continuous-time (ode), discrete-time (digital), hybrid or multi-rate dynamic system.
- A flexible "open system" architecture that allows for the creation of application specific modeling functions or a hook up to external Fortran scientific resources or components written in C or C++.
- A comprehensive collection of built-in modeling components to help simulate dynamic effects of diverse physical phenomena such as rotational (quaternion) kinematics or asynchronous digital filters.
- High performance, matrix exponential based, recursive propagators that ensure high fidelity simulation, fast execution, unlimited model size (up to system limits), and full hierarchical invariance.
- Complete support for "scripting" (describing) simulation/analysis activities which gives the power to conduct experiments of any complexity in either automatic or interactive mode.
- Run-time (on-the-fly) selection of variables for graphic and numeric display, including selective data logging to disk files.
- Ability to interactively control simulation execution, including run-time selection of computational speed modes - from slow motion to real-time to fast forward at processor capacity.
- Full support for application specific toolboxes (custom built or imported) enabling rapid development of applications for multi-physics processes, including unfettered reuse of extensive software resources on the web.
- Full control over the modeling and simulation process instead of the other way around. Prototyping, experimentation or testing of alternate designs is free from the constraints of the complex graphical code mix "featured" elsewhere.
- Ability to convert legacy applications, evolutionary models, or static computation tasks into Visual applications (Windows native) without writing a single line of Win32 API code.
SDX runs on all flavors of Windows from Win95 to WinXP. It is compatible with Compaq Visual Fortran (CVF) compiler and it seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
-------------- Further information and contacts:email: email@example.com