NEED: Structural Dynamics Engineers

I am currently conducting a confidential search for a Structural Dynamics Engineer for one of the world's leading companies pioneering development of advanced Aerospace Systems for communications, science and surveillance.

Their products encompass a wide variety of commercial and aerospace/defense applications including space-based communications networks, 24/7 early warning surveillance satellites, high performance space telescopes and science spacecraft, earth science and remote sensing platforms, high-energy laser systems, and broadband communications satellite systems. Their technology and products are consistently recognized as 'best-in-class' around the world, and set the standard for innovation, quality and performance.

Our client is located in Southern California, and provides a technologically challenging and rewarding environment, covering a wide variety of projects, in an atmosphere that offers the freedom to explore and create.

This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage your skills in an environment that not only uses technology. but consistently creates it!

Skills Requirements:

Degree in Engineering or Science (advanced degree is a plus), with 5 or more years of experience in Structural Dynamics and Analysis - preferably with Spacecraft, Aircraft, or related Aerospace applications. Thorough knowledge of MSC NASTRAN. Good theoretical knowledge of Component Mode Synthesis techniques and NASTRAN implementation. Experience with Coupled Loads Analysis and dynamic testing including sine, random and acoustic at the unit and system level. Recent experience with dynamic test to analysis correlation is desired. Programming ability with DMAP, Fortran, C, Matlab, Visual Basic and familiarity with Unix platforms is also desired. Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible to qualify for a security clearance.

If you are qualified and interested in being considered, please contact me; or reply to this message advising me as to the best time to contact you, along with a telephone number. Also, if you have a current resume, please forward to me - I will not present it to my client prior to speaking with you. Additionally, if you know of any other individuals that may be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to pass this message along. My client has 3 open positions.

This is an immediate opportunity ­- and the company provides an aggressive compensation and benefits package, along with full relocation.

I look forward to your reply - all correspondence will remain absolutely CONFIDENTIAL. Our client has indicated that they would like to fill these positions immediately, and can arrange an initial telephone interview within

2-3 days of receiving the resume from us.

Regards,

George Ellis

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to