NEED: Structural Dynamics Engineers

I am currently conducting a confidential search for a Structural Dynamics
Engineer for one of the world's leading companies pioneering development of
advanced Aerospace Systems for communications, science and surveillance.
Their products encompass a wide variety of commercial and aerospace/defense
applications including space-based communications networks, 24/7 early
warning surveillance satellites, high performance space telescopes and
science spacecraft, earth science and remote sensing platforms, high-energy
laser systems, and broadband communications satellite systems. Their
technology and products are consistently recognized as 'best-in-class'
around the world, and set the standard for innovation, quality and
performance.
Our client is located in Southern California, and provides a technologically
challenging and rewarding environment, covering a wide variety of projects,
in an atmosphere that offers the freedom to explore and create.
This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage your skills in an environment
that not only uses technology. but consistently creates it!
Skills Requirements:
Degree in Engineering or Science (advanced degree is a plus), with 5 or more
years of experience in Structural Dynamics and Analysis - preferably with
Spacecraft, Aircraft, or related Aerospace applications. Thorough knowledge
of MSC NASTRAN. Good theoretical knowledge of Component Mode Synthesis
techniques and NASTRAN implementation. Experience with Coupled Loads
Analysis and dynamic testing including sine, random and acoustic at the unit
and system level. Recent experience with dynamic test to analysis
correlation is desired. Programming ability with DMAP, Fortran, C, Matlab,
Visual Basic and familiarity with Unix platforms is also desired. Must be a
U.S. Citizen and eligible to qualify for a security clearance.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered, please contact me;
or reply to this message advising me as to the best time to contact you,
along with a telephone number. Also, if you have a current resume, please
forward to me - I will not present it to my client prior to speaking with
you. Additionally, if you know of any other individuals that may be
interested in this opportunity, please feel free to pass this message along.
My client has 3 open positions.
This is an immediate opportunity ­- and the company provides an aggressive
compensation and benefits package, along with full relocation.
I look forward to your reply - all correspondence will remain absolutely
CONFIDENTIAL. Our client has indicated that they would like to fill these
positions immediately, and can arrange an initial telephone interview within
2-3 days of receiving the resume from us.
Regards,
George Ellis
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to