Looking for Pro/e wildfire expert.

I am looking for a Pro/e expert with surfacing experience.

our client in Seattle is seeking a full time direct hire Pro/E Design Engineer. Client has been a global lighting and trim supplier to the Heavy Truck Industry for the past 30 years.

Must have experience with Pro/e Surfacing. Experience in the automotive industry and "Class A" Surfacing is a plus. Interior or exterior lighting systems and trim experience is preferred. GD&T and tolerance analysis is required; expertise in plastic injection and extrusion part design is a plus.

Client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and relocation assistance.

Location: Seattle WA Job Type: Full time / Direct with benefits Salary Range: $120K - $150K Relocation assistance: available Start Date: ASAP

Send resume to jobs(at)bgitechnical.com

Regards,

Chris La Caze BGI Technical Services

Reply to