Pro/E Designer Position - Houston, TX

Good afternoon all. I am a first time viewer and poster in this group; but I saw a couple of similar psotings for career opportunities here. Vector Resource Group has a direct hire, permanent, Pro/E Designer position in Houston, Texas. We are looking for qualified candidates with 3 years experience in 3D CAD and current experience on Pro/Engineer (current version desired but not required). Candidates will preferably have experience in the Oil & Gas manufacturing sector. Our client provides a great working environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and a professional growth track. Qualified candidates please respond to me with your resume via email to snipped-for-privacy@vectorresource.com. EOE

Reply to
lrogers