URGENTLY REQUIRES PRO-ENGINEER IN INDIA AND UNITED STATES

Dear friends,
Greetings from OXYGEN, we act as a bridge between employer and
candidates (LATERAL RECRUITMENT).We are a consultant for major
organizations in India, in the Technical Domain such as
DESIGN ENGINEERING, ETC=85 we currently working out the mass
recruitment for MAHINDRA SATYAM, LARSEN AND TOUBRO, AXIS GROUP for
their IES - DIVISION,
FOR INDIA AND UNITED STATES
So pls. send your resume immediately for the Validation and
the further process.
QUALIFICATION : DIPLOMA / B.E. / B.TECH / M.E. / M.TECH - MECHANICAL
EXPERIENCE 2- 10 YEARS
DOMAIN : APPLIANCE / HEAVY ENGINEERING / MACHINE DESIGN / PRODUCT
DESIGN OR ANY
WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI /
BANGALORE / HYDERABAD / UNITED STATES
SOFTWARE SKILL : PRO-ENGINEER (WILDFIRE)
SPECIAL SKILL : GEOMETRIC DIMENSION AND TOLERANCING
Pls. send your resume along with the following informations:
Current Salary :
Expectation Salary :
Notice Period :
Send your resume to snipped-for-privacy@oxygenteq.com