URGENTLY REQUIRES PRO-ENGINEER IN INDIA AND UNITED STATES

Dear friends,
Greetings from OXYGEN, we act as a bridge between employer and candidates (LATERAL RECRUITMENT).We are a consultant for major
organizations in India, in the Technical Domain such as DESIGN ENGINEERING, ETC we currently working out the mass recruitment for MAHINDRA SATYAM, LARSEN AND TOUBRO, AXIS GROUP for their IES - DIVISION, FOR INDIA AND UNITED STATES
So pls. send your resume immediately for the Validation and the further process.
QUALIFICATION : DIPLOMA / B.E. / B.TECH / M.E. / M.TECH - MECHANICAL EXPERIENCE 2- 10 YEARS DOMAIN : APPLIANCE / HEAVY ENGINEERING / MACHINE DESIGN / PRODUCT DESIGN OR ANY WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI / BANGALORE / HYDERABAD / UNITED STATES SOFTWARE SKILL : PRO-ENGINEER (WILDFIRE) SPECIAL SKILL : GEOMETRIC DIMENSION AND TOLERANCING
Pls. send your resume along with the following informations:
Current Salary : Expectation Salary : Notice Period :
Send your resume to snipped-for-privacy@oxygenteq.com
REgards, Perumal Arasu Mail: snipped-for-privacy@oxygenteq.com Web: www.oxygenteq.com