Remove the Ribbon!

For those who don't like the new Windows UI, we are starting a petition to let PTC know.

Grahame Ward

I signed.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gress

Well, Paul, unless you "signed" it anonymously (in which case, you're listed as 'name not displayed'), then you're not listed.

JANES

BTW, for the jousters at menuing "logic" or at how useable, "user friendly", or "intuitive" software may be, well, "it depends", yes, and the conditionals are, namely, experience and expectation (which, btw, is much based on experience.) And these are much like first loves or like the fond smells of suckling at ones mothers teet: powerful, in the half remembered background of instinctive reactions, but largely unreliable in the decision making process. IOW, I've heard these comments for

20 years, at each and every change > For those who don't like the new Windows UI, we are starting a

I signed.

Paul

Reply to
JANES