Pro-Engineer (Pro-E) opening in Chennai 4+Years ( other Openings UG and CATIA V5)

Hi All,
We are looking for CAD/CAE,Pro-E, UG, CATIA V5 candidates for my MNC
Client in chennai
Skill: Pro-E
Developing feature based models from IGES/DXF/STEP data.
2D to 3D Legacy Conversion of Automotive Components
Exp :4 to 6 Years
Work Location: Chennai
If you are looking for a good opening Please send the resume to
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Please send me the following information for a faster Processing
Name:
Contact NO:
Cell:
Landline:
Current company:
Current Location:
Current Salary:
Expected Salary:
Notice Period with Present Employer:
Total IT Experience:
Relevant Experience:
Key Skills:
Are you willing to relocate?: Y/N
Regards
HR Team

chennaijobs
Yes, Chennai is also know as Madras and is on the coast in Tamil Nadu. If you don't have Indian nationality I don't think you should bother applying.
Reply to
TOP
Probably right, from the job description they have a lot of cleaning up work and detail drawings to be done for Western OEM's who farm the work out there to be done cheaper than at home.
Reply to
Phil Evans

Site Timeline