Sample PDMWorks Best Practice docs

If you use PDMWorks, there are some sample Best Practice documents for Vault Admin and Clients on this site:

Go to the Samples link at the top of the page.

Matt Lombard

Reply to
dezignstuff

In message , dezignstuff writes

Hi. Lots of useful information, looking at implementing PDMWorks have you ever moved from DBWorks to PDMWorks can the data be moved?

Reply to
Geraint Richards

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking to move from DBW to PDMW?

I haven't done that transition in particular, but I'm sure the data can be moved.

If you are interested in detailed information, please use the contact info on the Dezignstuff site.

Matt

Gera> Hi.

Reply to
mjlombard