Pro E Design Position: Oil and Gas Company

If you are interested in a senior pro e design position with a large oil and gas company in Houston, please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@aerotek.com your resume and the position you are seeking. I also have mid-level positions as well. The pay depends on experience and I have been trying to find a qualified candidate for a couple weeks now and have been out of luck. Maybe I can help you out or someone you know.

Reply to
hhurst

Hey this is Brian Wurdeman from the Rochester office. Check out a guy by the name of Steven Weinstein (in teamtrak) from Rochester, NY. He is willing to relo anywhere.

Reply to
Brian