CAD Designer Openings at TaylorMade-adidas Golf (Carlsbad, CA)

We are actively recruiting for talented CAD Designers to join our R&D team. These are exciting full-time opportunities. You'll leverage your strength and knowledge of Pro/engineer (Pro/e, Wildfire) to design cutting edge golf products for our customers and tour professionals. We are looking for Engineers with strong team skills, advanced Pro/e and a passion for designing great products.

TaylorMade-adidas Golf, is a wholly owned subsidiary of adidas AG, located in Carlsbad, CA. If you are interested in applying for this position. Please visit our website at this link

or send your resume to snipped-for-privacy@tmag.com with the following subject "Google Groups: CAD Designer Position

**No Agencies or 1099**
Reply to
Mike Valencia