I did get permission to post a welding opening, and I hope I didn't stretch that permission too great by posting all company openings. It's an interesting group that you have here, I could have used this forum in my engineering days. I will lurk every once in a while and I'll also be sure mention the group to our welders and engineers. Thank you very much for your time. -Kevin
Looking for a change and a challenge? Due to tremendous sales growth in aviation MRO markets, Twin Manufacturing, a leading Turbine Engine Component Repair Station, has several immediate and permanent, openings.
- CNC "Auto" Tig Welder Programmer/Operators and Manual Welder(s): Primary job duties will be to perform aircraft welding operations and minor blending to a wide variety of gas turbine engine components; many composed of exotic alloys. Experience with CNC or Sciaky Controller programming is helpful for Programmer/Operator positions, and mig welding, tig welding, brazing, electron beam, etc. experience is helpful for manual welding positions. We are always willing to train capable candidates without gas turbine repair experience.
- Process Development Engineer: Primary job duties will be analysis of inspection reports to produce work orders and process routing sheets for component repair. Also responsible for process planning, process creation, operation sheet preparation, and cost estimation. Experience with OEM Engine Maintenance Manuals and repair development a plus (Especially for IAE, GE and CFM components). Possible growth to Senior Engineer position. (Current Senior Process Engineers looking for a change are also encouraged to apply).
- CNC Milling Programmer/Operator:. Primary job duties will be to program and operate a CNC Milling Machining Center (FANUC and OKUMA controllers). Four and Five Axis experience is a plus.
- CNC Grinder Programmer/Operator: Primary job duties will be to program and operate CNC Grinder using FANUC controls. Macro programming experience is a plus.
- Manual VTL Operator: Primary job duties will be to perform machining operations on a wide variety of gas turbine engine components.
- Burr Bench/Assembly: Primary job duties will be to perform assembly, deburring, blending, painting, and other operations to a wide variety of gas turbine engine components. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- QC Inspector: Primary job duties will be to produce both tear down and final inspection reports for a wide variety of gas turbine engine components. Possible growth to QC CMM Operator so experience with CMM programming is a plus, but is not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
At Twin, the average employee has been employed here for over seven years. Twin is a fast paced, "team" environment in a climate controlled, modern manufacturing facility. Pay and benefits are competitive and are based on candidate experience. All positions require technical experience and to own your own tools as applicable. We are FAA, EASA/JAA, and CAAC licensed and approved with ISO9001:2000, AS9100 and Nadcap accreditations. Some safety sensitive positions may require random drug and alcohol testing per FAA Regulations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration or apply in-person.
Telephone: 1 860.289.6041 Fax: 1 860.289.0561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Twin Manufacturing Co. Inc.273 Chapel Road South Windsor, CT 06074 USA
Please feel free to forward this opening list to any qualified candidate that you think may be interested in a change. Again, thank you for your time!