latest tig machine pics..no biggie

I scrounged up an Airco Tig ..did some labor as a trade out. Its a rebadged Miller Dialarc 250HF. Works fine. No stand..it was on a pallet, so Sunday I kicked out a simple tig stand, with room under the top (soon to have a piece of butcherblock as a top in front of the chiller) for PCV filler holders (pictured).

Album = New Tig

This may wind up being an early Christmas present for a buddy of mine. Unless I like it a lot...chuckle

Now the shop this came out of..has a nifty Airco Cybertig....and about

500 lbs of rod they no longer use....negotiations are in progresss

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I don't think that it is a rebadged Miller machine. It looks like the Airco machines that were made by Mid-States Electric. A very different beast indeed. We had one at South Seattle. Very odd DC TIG arc, it kind of swirled around the tungsten.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner; here is a picture of a rebadged Miller the same as the PDF file that you posted, rebadged Canox for Acklands Grainger in Canada. I picked this one up cheap from a farmer that bought it new and used the arc twice in 12 years, he bought a mig at the same time and never spent the time to learn to use the tig.

Greg

Reply to
Prairie Metal Creations