Welding machine-Tig info needed

I brought home today a Airco tig welder. It, except for the color..appears identical to the Miller Dialarc 250-HF.

Anyone know where I can find a manual and so forth? Ive not powered it up yet, just need to know how to set the HF points and so forth.

And yes..this is sorta a gloat. Ill find out if its a gloat or an Awshit later today when I put power to it and the chiller

Included Wp-20 torch, Miller pedal (looks new) and so forth.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I have a Dialarc 250-HF manual. I don't want to part with it, but I would scan it for you.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Congrats. I would keep the current setting, mine is 0.02", if I recall correctly.

Ignoramus31708

You can download the manual for the Dialarc HF from Miller -- or I can send the .pdf file to you. You're probably looking for an Airco manual, right?

Reply to
Don Foreman

I'm assuming youve checked the obvious

If its been a pa> I brought home today a Airco tig welder. It, except for the

Reply to
Brent

Ayup..found it right after I posted. Its been a very long week.

Oh..its a gloat. Works like a champ. Torch had a plugged passage, removed hoses, blew some air gently through in the reverse direction, blob of shit came out. Not the usual Procon pump..not as high a pressure..shrug..but it puts out a fair stream. GOOD HF..ran about a

1/2" of HF on first push. This actually does a really nice job down at the low amp range..surprised me how stable it was all the way down at the near zero mark. Now Ill try welding two beer cans base to base...someday

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I'm hopin' ya'll empty them first.... Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

Hold-my-beer-and-watch-this??

Mark Rand RTFM